In The Box
- (1) AR20400T 20 Channel PowerSafe Receiver
- (1) SPM4651T SRXL2 Remote Serial Telemetry Receiver
- (3) SPM9747 SRXL2 DSMS Remote Receivers
- (1) 9" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 12" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 24" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 36" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (2) Battery IC3 Connectors
- (2) Charge Receptacles
- (1) Aircraft Telemetry Volt Sensor
- (1) Soft Switch
- (1) Instruction Manual
- Patented PowerSafe™ redundancy system with dual 13 AWG battery leads with IC3 connectors. Perfect for power hungry aircraft and high current servo applications drawing up to 35A (50A max burst)
- Forward programmable for easy adjustments to failsafe settings, servo frame rate settings and more
- Micro USB port for easy product registration and firmware updates
- 12V capable for use with 12 volt servo applications (must be activated via Forward Programming)
- Integrated battery capacity monitor automatically reports the battery capacity used during flight and can reset automatically when fully charged batteries are installed
- Integrated Black Box telemetry log saves all telemetry data automatically when a Micro SD card is installed (Micro SD card not included)
- Integrated status LED provides helpful information during start up, warnings and mode indicators
- SRXL2 connectivity for easy, one wire connection to supported devices
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- Receiver pack energy & voltage sensor and flight log telemetry data available without the need for additional sensors
- Full range telemetry with integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry without additional modules
- Included Soft Switch allows servo current to be routed around the switch, so if the switch fails for any reason, power to the system will not be interrupted.
- Rubber grommet hard mounts and minimalistic labeling helps produce the cleanest model setups
- Capable of high-speed 11ms frame rates
- Binding is easier than ever with four options to initiate the bind process
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Not compatible with Spektrum AS3000 Stabilization Module
- Not compatible with DSM2 AIRMOD JR Module (SPMMSJR720)
The Spektrum™ AR20400T PowerSafe™ receiver is a feature-packed 20 channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Spektrum PowerSafe receivers are designed for models using numerous servos and accessories that draw excess current such as those found on giant-scale airplanes and jet models. They feature a robust power bus designed to manage high-current loads, as well as dual 13AWG battery input leads with IC3™ connectors for use with larger battery packs. This makes it possible to support high-current systems straight through the receiver without the need for a separate power distribution system.
If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR20400T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications such as aggressive 3D , IMAC, and Turbine airplanes. Each receiver includes 4 SRXL2 remote receivers that take full advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems, helping insure a solid connection between you and your aircraft. As an added measure of safety, the Spektrum designed the AR20400T receiver with a proprietary soft switch. Allowing servo current to be routed around the switch, so, should the switch fail for any reason, power to the system will not be interrupted.
A ground-breaking feature on the AR20400T PowerSafe Receiver is the built-in receiver battery energy sensors. Giving pilots added awareness of the load and mAh used by the servos, retracts, lights, etc. used by each battery.
Each come with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.